PDA

View Full Version : WTB: mountian bike

SOUN1
Jul 31st, 2013, 08:19 AM
Anyone selling 1 , asking you guys/gal before I hit craiglist.

DeVil
Jul 31st, 2013, 09:25 AM
Anyone selling 1 , asking you guys/gal before I hit craiglist.

Sound good soun...get one and ill get one..been wanting to do that..
Hit up jonjon ladyboy he might know somebody that does.

JonJon
Jul 31st, 2013, 09:40 AM
How much are you wanting to spend Soun?

freeriders98
Jul 31st, 2013, 09:44 AM
bikesdirect.com is an excellent place to get bikes. I bought a road bike off there and was very happy. The use non name brand frames (probably built on the same line as the name brands) and put top of the line components on them and sell them for half the price.

SF Boyz
Jul 31st, 2013, 09:52 AM
Sound good soun...get one and ill get one..been wanting to do that..
Hit up jonjon ladyboy he might know somebody that does.

Alright....ill start getting ready for some awesome jokes. I can see it now lady cathoy with those nice tight black silky legs..;)

SOUN1
Jul 31st, 2013, 11:07 AM
How much are you wanting to spend Soun?
Not too much, I found some on craigslist ($100.00 + or -) just hitting up the members first before I move on to a stranger..
Saw Ray from Handford couple of weeks ago at Humphry's in his cycle tighties..No NO NO, won't catch me in that David... but I'm sure Ladyboy Kody will walk around the shop in it..

DeVil
Jul 31st, 2013, 11:47 AM
Lol yup..david gonna have woody all day.

JonJon
Jul 31st, 2013, 12:12 PM
Hell I rock the lycra. I ain't got nothin to be ashamed of. :p

I'll keep an eye out for a reasonably priced bike for ya Soun.

freeriders98
Jul 31st, 2013, 02:44 PM
Hell I rock the lycra. I ain't got nothin to be ashamed of

After you start putting decent miles on a bike you'll understand why guys wear them. Its like dirt biking in jeans. Yeah they work but once you ride in MX specific pants you'd never go back to jeans.

I always thinks its funny how we always jump on people for not wearing the correct gear when riding a motorcycle. But lycra on a bike is a big no no to most people.

I found over the years from messing around in all sorts of hobbies that the right gear for the activity is always better. There is a reason for it, and its wise to follow the guys who do it as their main hobby.