PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to ride some dirt on 4/13???

freeriders98
Apr 8th, 2013, 07:39 PM
I have this weekend off and am hoping I can get out and ride some. I am up for anywhere! Only thing is I need to bum a ride...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'll chip in on gas and provide breakfast burritos.

montibank
Apr 8th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Can't definately earning negative points with my wife working on my new bike all night. Gotta git it running before the end of the month or I will get screwed on the financing.

up in smoke
Apr 8th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Can't definately earning negative points with my wife working on my new bike all night. Gotta git it running before the end of the month or I will get screwed on the financing.

Don't forget WARPED!

montibank
Apr 9th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Don't forget WARPED!

Havent ... Trying to figure out how I am going to get new tires mounted, oil changed, valves checked in time. Just gonna be a busy two weeks.

jwoltz
Apr 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Havent ... Trying to figure out how I am going to get new tires mounted, oil changed, valves checked in time. Just gonna be a busy two weeks.

I am changing tires on Sunday..... We could have a tire change party at your place, and I can lend a hand if needed with valves or oil change :word:

Papa Duck
Apr 9th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Nope.:)

montibank
Apr 9th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I am changing tires on Sunday..... We could have a tire change party at your place, and I can lend a hand if needed with valves or oil change :word:

Haah... Might work. But ooooooh my wife is gonna KILL me being out in the garage this much. She is really awesome (a good freind pointed out I paint her to be a huge B the way I carry on about her, and he is right I gotta stop it, but she really is quite the opposite) even steller wives with outstanding patience have limits. :D

freeriders98
Apr 9th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Haah... Might work. But ooooooh my wife is gonna KILL me being out in the garage this much. She is really awesome (a good freind pointed out I paint her to be a huge B the way I carry on about her, and he is right I gotta stop it, but she really is quite the opposite) even steller wives with outstanding patience have limits. :D

hahahaha I'm in the same boat!! Best wife ever!!! Shes lets me have a bike, go ride, spend money on them with little complaint!! Until I ask for one more part or spend more time than I already do

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 10th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Since were on the topic of significant others, mine is having her wisdom teeth pulled this Friday. So I'll more than likely be playing "nurse" this weekend but I may try to sneak out for a lil riding on Sunday. But that's a big Maybe at this point.

SOUN1
Apr 11th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Sunday may be do able for me.......Will , man up...give her some pain meds. to knock her out bro. ;)

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM
LOL, Not a bad idea at all! What bike would you be riding Soun?

SOUN1
Apr 11th, 2013, 01:11 PM
The DRZ or the 426 or both..depends on where the ride is at and If I can get away at all..The kids might even come out a join me with the 110 & 80..

freeriders98
Apr 11th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Man I got roped into working:mad::mad:

I haven't really even got to ride my YZ250 yet. Twice at running horse is all...

montibank
Apr 11th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Man I got roped into working:mad::mad:

I haven't really even got to ride my YZ250 yet. Twice at running horse is all...

That sucks...

If it were plated you could shoot the dirt lots on your way home :/ ya .. Its sad but I tale what I can get...

freeriders98
Apr 11th, 2013, 05:41 PM
I am starting to regret selling the WR...hands down the best bike I have ever had. I miss racing around in sumo trim:(:(

It all sounded so good in my head at the time.