PDA

View Full Version : Rasor OHV / Afton Canyon

GreeNug
Feb 8th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Just some pictures and helmet cam footage I got a chance to shoot a few weekends back in the desert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306wFMk-eNg

28222 28223 2822428225

GreeNug
Feb 8th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Video #2 with a third one to follow eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCMEPxnLYc0

McKay
Feb 8th, 2013, 09:16 PM
nice, where abouts is this? looks like a good spot for my rookie ass to get some time ;)

Papa Duck
Feb 9th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Them some big rock's,looks like fun...:)

jwoltz
Feb 9th, 2013, 03:02 PM
That was a fun trip, I look forward to next year for sure. That has to be made into an annual event! I now know I need a bigger tank just for those types of rides! Nate and Byron, if your not signed up for Warped, make it happen! Since I am going, you know the dirt will be prime...;)

montibank
Feb 9th, 2013, 05:06 PM
That was a fun trip, I look forward to next year for sure. That has to be made into an annual event! I now know I need a bigger tank just for those types of rides! Nate and Byron, if your not signed up for Warped, make it happen! Since I am going, you know the dirt will be prime...;)

Cool vid nate ... Keep em coming if you are hording :p

Justin - bigger tank prolly would be a good idea, we were gonna roll in on fumes I think haha. Damn warped better hurry up an git here.

GreeNug
Feb 10th, 2013, 05:03 PM
nice, where abouts is this? looks like a good spot for my rookie ass to get some time ;)

This area is out past Barstow on Hwy15 like you were heading to Vegas. It is basically on the right before you get into Nevada. It would probably be about a 5 hr drive or so without a trailer if you did it straight so it is worth staying a few days if you're going to go.

GreeNug
Feb 10th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Cool vid nate ... Keep em coming if you are hording :p

Justin - bigger tank prolly would be a good idea, we were gonna roll in on fumes I think haha. Damn warped better hurry up an git here.

Thanks Monti, ya I've got one more from that trip that I'm working on, should be uploaded tonight.

Ya I'm getting a bigger tank too Justin, I am tired of carrying extra gas in my backpack, haha.