PDA

View Full Version : Problems logging in!

UFO
May 31st, 2008, 12:07 AM
I have to Log In every time I revisit the site...... BK, did you eat all the cookies? :confused:

Big Kahuna
May 31st, 2008, 06:59 AM
I have to Log In every time I revisit the site...... BK, did you eat all the cookies? :confused:Are you clicking the remember me button?

Try logging in from here: http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums

UFO
May 31st, 2008, 10:07 PM
Are you clicking the remember me button?

Try logging in from here: http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums

I did all that, and I still had to log on tonight.....................

I still think you ate all the cookies....

A Ninja Boot
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
I did all that, and I still had to log on tonight.....................

I still think you ate all the cookies....

Clear your cookies off your browser and let your broswer make a new one.

UFO
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:28 PM
I give up, I have cleared my browser, cookies, rebooted, and I still have to sign on every ****ing time.

Jester
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:41 PM
I give up, I have cleared my browser, cookies, rebooted, and I still have to sign on every ****ing time.Nawww, it's just you Bryan. OBTW, I'll have a double order of mind bleach please.....thank you for sharing.....

How high is your security set? Do you run windows??

UFO
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:47 PM
Nawww, it's just you Bryan. OBTW, I'll have a double order of mind bleach please.....thank you for sharing.....

How high is your security set? Do you run windows??

I have not changed a thing on my computer, this all started when BK did some update/change on the forum. :evilgrin0013:

Megan
Jun 14th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Ever sence you upgraded, I am having log-on issues. When I log-on it says "Thank you for logging on Megan". Then it redirects me to the home screen. I can see my name listed as users logged in, but my name is not listed first as it usually is when I am logged in. Also on the top right, I do not see "welcome, Megan and my PM link. I just see the two empty boxes were you are supposed to log in.

The only way I can get logged in and acually post and see my stuff it to go into chat and log in there.

Yes I have cleared my cookies and history. What is going on?

UFO
Jun 14th, 2008, 10:34 PM
I have not changed a thing on my computer, this all started when BK did some update/change on the forum. :evilgrin0013:

I still have not changed a thing, yet now, it seems to remember who I am...

Maybe, that little gremlin moves around, now it's effecting Megan...:evilgrin0013:

ducbill996
Jun 14th, 2008, 11:22 PM
it started forgetting me yesterday... up until then it was fine...

Big Kahuna
Jun 15th, 2008, 09:05 AM
CLEAR ALL YOUR COOKIES!!!

A Ninja Boot
Jun 15th, 2008, 09:54 AM
I give up, I have cleared my browser, cookies, rebooted, and I still have to sign on every ****ing time.

Ever sence you upgraded, I am having log-on issues. When I log-on it says "Thank you for logging on Megan". Then it redirects me to the home screen. I can see my name listed as users logged in, but my name is not listed first as it usually is when I am logged in. Also on the top right, I do not see "welcome, Megan and my PM link. I just see the two empty boxes were you are supposed to log in.

The only way I can get logged in and acually post and see my stuff it to go into chat and log in there.

Yes I have cleared my cookies and history. What is going on?

I had similar problem with IE on my other computer. I ended up clearing all history, cookies, passwords, form data, and temp files. I just started fresh and so far I haven't had any issues yet.

A Ninja Boot
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I had problem just now getting the browser to refresh after logging in. It seemed to remedy itself immediately after clicking a thread. Sorry made the print screen to small.

kidmoua
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:18 PM
I dont know what you guys are talking about..I havent had any problems yet..

Roadliner
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:21 PM
ONE FIX!! DONT USE INTERNET EXPLORER!!!
DOWNLOAD mozilla firefox. Best web browser ever

Firefox:thumbsup:

Buts its been happening to me also with Firefox...
Did the cookie clear when it first happened, that fixed it about a week, and now its doing it again... Whenever I first come back to the board I have to relogin..

Megan
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:32 PM
CLEAR ALL YOUR COOKIES!!!

I DID! STILL NOT WORKING!:mad:

Big Kahuna
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Make sure you have all your browser windows closed when clearing cookies. I don't know why this happens every time I update the software. I made a change the last time so hopefully it won't happen anymore.

I have some machines that never have a problem, and then I have a few that had a problem this last time. Closing all the browsers and clearing the cookies and temporary files seem to have fixed it for my machines that had the problem.

Wile_E_Coyote
Jun 16th, 2008, 03:30 PM
I to have had the log-in trouble. Seems to come and go.

Question: when you're in the main forum index page you can see all the members that are presently logged in. Why are some names in bold and some not?

seDUCtive
Jun 16th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I to have had the log-in trouble. Seems to come and go.

Question: when you're in the main forum index page you can see all the members that are presently logged in. Why are some names in bold and some not?

Here you go (http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1201)

zpyro
Jun 16th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Here you go (http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1201)

I see some with + after their names, what about that?

A Ninja Boot
Jun 16th, 2008, 04:19 PM
I see some with + after their names, what about that?

It's called your friend, they have added you to there buddy list.;)

wildbear
Oct 14th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I have no problem loging on at home. I think it has to do with ouir computer system at work. When I log on, I get the welcome window but my avitar does not show and there is no log out icon so I just close out the web site and when I come back later and open the website, it shows I'm logged on. So then I just don't lag out the rest of the day. It only happens at work. Go figure.:confused:

SyKoTiK
Oct 15th, 2008, 03:06 AM
I have no problem loging on at home. I think it has to do with ouir computer system at work. When I log on, I get the welcome window but my avitar does not show and there is no log out icon so I just close out the web site and when I come back later and open the website, it shows I'm logged on. So then I just don't lag out the rest of the day. It only happens at work. Go figure.:confused:

try using a diferent web browser it used to do that to me all the time and now i use mozilla and it works great

MoeJoe
Feb 28th, 2009, 12:51 PM
happens to me too

jameswing
Feb 28th, 2009, 01:39 PM
The front page never shows I'm logged in, but when I got to the forum it's fine. Took me a while to figure it out.