PDA

View Full Version : Supercross 2013 **SPOILERS**

sPAnKy1600
Jan 8th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Round 1.

The only thing we could've predicted was that Dungey would get 3rd, Mike Alessi would holeshot and crash, and that Stewart would get hurt and disappoint us.

I'd honestly say that was one of the most exciting night shows I'd ever seen!

Handyman
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:01 PM
has anyone read what happened to Poto??? i was surprised he placed out of the top 10

sPAnKy1600
Jan 8th, 2013, 06:48 PM
has anyone read what happened to Poto??? i was surprised he placed out of the top 10

He was last place, only people he finished in front of were DNF's. He had a bad start and road like sheet. Crashed 3 times in the main.

Flip
Jan 8th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Poto got 16th... not last (pretty much lol) Horrible start, overjumping everything, went off track, was goin fast but wrecked 3 times after that. One wreck his gas cap came off and he got his glove soaked.

sPAnKy1600
Jan 9th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Poto got 16th... not last (pretty much lol) Horrible start, overjumping everything, went off track, was goin fast but wrecked 3 times after that. One wreck his gas cap came off and he got his glove soaked.

Last to finish, the other 4 behind him were DNFs

Flip
Jan 9th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Last to finish, the other 4 behind him were DNFs

Gotta disagree with you man. Friese tickle and kiniry all finished the race. Alessi dnf'd

sPAnKy1600
Jan 9th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Gotta disagree with you man. Friese tickle and kiniry all finished the race. Alessi dnf'd

I stand corrected

chromefonica
Jan 9th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Round 1.

The only thing we could've predicted was that Dungey would get 3rd, Mike Alessi would holeshot and crash, and that Stewart would get hurt and disappoint us.

I'd honestly say that was one of the most exciting night shows I'd ever seen!

Well put Spanky. It sure was good to see Millsaps on the podium. Great racing in that first round. Canard looked good as well. I was hoping Stewart would be playing a different tune this season, but I guess he will always be a big vagina

aaw749r
Jan 9th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Once you smell like a tuna, you always smell like a tuna.

Flip
Jan 9th, 2013, 11:11 PM
I was a fan but Stewy is done. He didnt hurt his knee in anaheim... I heard a mechanic from suzuki broke in the bike last week cuz he couldnt walk. But he says hes in for pheonix... Maybe set fastest lap then says hes hurt. Im waitin for that again ha

Flip
Jan 9th, 2013, 11:14 PM
On another note. How about canard!!! That is exactly what that kid needed for some confidence. I think he will be a front runner all season

sPAnKy1600
Jan 10th, 2013, 09:08 AM
On another note. How about canard!!! That is exactly what that kid needed for some confidence. I think he will be a front runner all season

Yeah that kid was looking really strong the whole night. I like how much body english he uses to keep the bike straight and upright. He's got a lot of funk

JonJon
Jan 10th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Yeah that kid was looking really strong the whole night. I like how much body english he uses to keep the bike straight and upright. He's got a lot of funk

He did a rad boner air in opening ceremonies too. :p

freeriders98
Jan 10th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Anyone know where I can watch the races online? We don't have any sort of cable/sat, so I am left to trying to find them online after the fact.

Handyman
Jan 10th, 2013, 10:37 AM
A guy on youtube usually loads the races up without commercials... HD too if your computer can handle it.

Flip
Jan 10th, 2013, 10:53 AM

Tes he man handles the bike even tho hes small. His whips/scrubs are gnarly

Flip
Jan 10th, 2013, 10:55 AM
He did a rad boner air in opening ceremonies too. :p

I was hoping he would win so we could see a Nac Nac over the finish.

Flip
Jan 10th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Anyone know where I can watch the races online? We don't have any sort of cable/sat, so I am left to trying to find them online after the fact.

Try these for round 2 on sat

http://www.eteamz.com/phoenixamasupercross2013/

http://supercross.com/live-stream/

freeriders98
Jan 10th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Sweet thanks

chromefonica
Jan 27th, 2013, 11:03 PM
This week in Oakland seemed like a broken record. Villipoto runs away with it, and Stewart crashes out. The good thing, Millsaps still has the red background behind that #18 plate! Bam Bam needs to sack up too. That handle bar taste test he had last week I think has him scared or maybe humbled. Dungey was looking pretty solid also. If everyone can stay healthy this season, I think it might be an awesome points race towards the end.

Sticka
Jan 27th, 2013, 11:23 PM
It was freakin COLD there last night!! The racing was average, after turn 2 in the main it was all over! :(

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 28th, 2013, 09:20 AM
That was race sucked!!!

Flip
Jan 28th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Fixed it lol

This week in Oakland seemed like a broken record. Villipoto runs away with it, and reed takes out stewart. The good thing, Millsaps still has the red background behind that #18 plate! Bam Bam needs to sack up too. That handle bar taste test he had last week I think has him scared or maybe humbled. Dungey was looking pretty solid also. If everyone can stay healthy this season, I think it might be an awesome points race towards the end.

sPAnKy1600
Jan 28th, 2013, 11:40 AM
This week in Oakland seemed like a broken record. Villipoto runs away with it, and Stewart crashes out. The good thing, Millsaps still has the red background behind that #18 plate! Bam Bam needs to sack up too. That handle bar taste test he had last week I think has him scared or maybe humbled. Dungey was looking pretty solid also. If everyone can stay healthy this season, I think it might be an awesome points race towards the end.

Broken record? Villopoto has had a rough start this year, reed crashed into stewart and cause a giant pile up, that took out a lot of top dogs including barcia. Dungey had a decent race but still doesn't have that bite. And in the lites class, tomac who has won the last 3 main events had a bad crash and had to retire from the race. Roczen had a good battle with the troylee honda boys and the jdr riders had a solid showing.

So I don't know what race you'd seen, but the one I saw made the season even more unpredictable.

sPAnKy1600
Jan 28th, 2013, 11:42 AM
That was race sucked!!!

For sure not what I was hoping for but it's looking to be a possible nail biter all the way to vegas!

chromefonica
Jan 28th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Broken record? Villopoto has had a rough start this year, reed crashed into stewart and cause a giant pile up, that took out a lot of top dogs including barcia. Dungey had a decent race but still doesn't have that bite. And in the lites class, tomac who has won the last 3 main events had a bad crash and had to retire from the race. Roczen had a good battle with the troylee honda boys and the jdr riders had a solid showing.

So I don't know what race you'd seen, but the one I saw made the season even more unpredictable.

Not all that different from last year in the 450 class. This season specifically has been pretty unpredictable so far, I will agree with you there.

chromefonica
Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:45 PM
Reed causes a pile up two weeks in a row in the first turn! Geeze.