PDA

View Full Version : CVR Dual Sport Ride

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 8th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Just wanted to start a thread with hopes of planning a dual sport ride with the homies in the next month or two. For those who are interested, lets plan a weekend/day where we can all make it. As of right now my right elbow is still healing so I would say no lmore than a month I should be good to go. So if you have any ideas what date and where we're going, speak up. Don't have a dual sport, that's fine, maybe we can agree on riding a spot that doesn't require plates too.

freeriders98
Oct 8th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I'm in. Saturdays work best for me. I would really like to ride up to Bald Mt. Ride bald and maybe some of the other trails areas up there, get lunch and come home. But I am open to whatever, I don't know the area well enough to have much input.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 8th, 2012, 10:33 AM
JonJon already mentioned Bald so Bald Mtn it is! Maybe early November.

freeriders98
Oct 8th, 2012, 10:51 AM
I may do it on the sumo's....hmmmmm:rolleyes:

freeriders98
Oct 8th, 2012, 01:54 PM
We need a GoPro with us too!! I don't have one...so someone else come with one :evilgrin0013:

GreeNug
Oct 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Nice bike Will! She's not made for the freeways but will kill it in the single track!

Saturdays usually work best for me as well and Bald mnt is a fun ride. If I'm not working I can make it, keep us posted. It can snow up there fairly early too if the right storm blows thru.

ducbill996
Oct 8th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I may do it on the sumo's....hmmmmm:rolleyes:

i did it twice on my sumo. the first time was with a group of dual sports and plated dirt bikes. that ws a tough trip! really fast pace but i was able to keep up and tossed it down only once! the second time was with other sumo riders. that trip was much easier. the pace was slower.

freeriders98
Oct 8th, 2012, 06:35 PM
If we do Bald, do we want to leave from Fresno, or trailer up a little ways until the riding gets a little more interesting?

montibank
Oct 8th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Wellll.... If it starts raining soon it aint lkely yer gonna sumo to the summit.

Yall need ta git this done before the gates start closing - once snow/rains start all the high passes are gonna close up. There are some lower elevation ds areas that help the addicts get through the snowy season... But not non-plate freindly at all.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 8th, 2012, 07:31 PM
How about november 3 or 10th

up in smoke
Oct 8th, 2012, 07:35 PM
How about november 3 or 10th

J bone!

freeriders98
Oct 8th, 2012, 07:44 PM
I am good for either, just need to know asap so that I can make sure I don't work that Saturday.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 8th, 2012, 07:49 PM
how about the 10th. I plan on trucking my bike and I'm game anywhere within two hours?

up in smoke
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:06 PM
how about the 10th. I plan on trucking my bike and I'm game anywhere within two hours?

Shuteye peak! I will go if its the 10th

freeriders98
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I'm in!!! Will can I call a spot in your truck for me and my bike? I also have a small trailer that will haul 2 bikes if we wanted to all load into one vehicle and split gas!

So the 10th it is! I am putting it on my work calendar.

montibank
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Shuteye peak! I will go if its the 10th

Keeping my fingers crossed I can git in on this too. That would likely be my last goofing off ride till late january.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM
I'm in!!! Will can I call a spot in your truck for me and my bike? I also have a small trailer that will haul 2 bikes if we wanted to all load into one vehicle and split gas!

So the 10th it is! I am putting it on my work calendar.

Sounds like you just got Shotgun my friend. I know I have a tow package but not sure if its equipped with everything I need. Now we need to figure out where were going. I guess we can wait as we get closer to date so we can determine the weather situation better.

montibank
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Now we need to figure out where were we are going.

Byron has the right idea... Desert is beautiful that time of year. Jawbone is nice for a day trip ... If two daying it point to point afton to laughlin one day (160+ miles) and back the second day is awesome!! Gotta talk TR1200 into leading that ... :)

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Byron has the right idea... Desert is beautiful that time of year. Jawbone is nice for a day trip ... If two daying it point to point afton to laughlin one day (160+ miles) and back the second day is awesome!! Gotta talk TR1200 into leading that ... :)

what's the distance from fresno?

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:43 PM
what's the distance from fresno?

Just googled it. As much as I'd like to ride the desert and planning too, I'd still much rather make my first dual sport ride a day trip. Unless conditions are too bad for the Sierras?

junior
Oct 8th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I Envy you guys....:o

montibank
Oct 8th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Unless conditions are too bad for the Sierras?

Naw... Just more limited if raining. There is some low elevation stuff that is a good "first time out" to be had. Some sea level riding out raymond area if you are just looking to open the bike up on fire roads too. Some cool "old" structure stuff ... Nothing really challenging out in raymond. I'd take a GS1200 out there if I owned one and play in the dirt with it.

up in smoke
Oct 8th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Whisky falls, Jose basin, millwood?

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 8th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I Envy you guys....:o

Common Junior, this ride is over a month away. Plenty of time for you to pick up a dual sport!

junior
Oct 8th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Common Junior, this ride is over a month away. Plenty of time for you to pick up a dual sport!

Haha yea. I have no motivation to get the yz going lol. Ill keep an eye on this ride if something comes up.

JonJon
Oct 9th, 2012, 06:00 AM
I work every Saturday. No-go for me.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 9th, 2012, 06:29 AM
I work every Saturday. No-go for me.

Can't take a vacation day with enough notice?

JonJon
Oct 9th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Can't take a vacation day with enough notice?

I'm the only one that works Saturday's and we have to be open. :mad:

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 9th, 2012, 06:51 AM
I'm the only one that works Saturday's and we have to be open. :mad:

summmmabiitchhhh! Well you know I'm game for some rides sooner or even after. Sucks you'll miss my first "CVR" dual sport ride thu! hahahahahaha

JonJon
Oct 9th, 2012, 06:54 AM
summmmabiitchhhh! Well you know I'm game for some rides sooner or even after. Sucks you'll miss my first "CVR" dual sport ride thu! hahahahahaha

There's plenty more to be had. :thumbsup:

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 9th, 2012, 06:55 AM
There's plenty more to be had. :thumbsup:

:word:

SOUN1
Oct 9th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Does the bike have to be tag to hit all the areas mentioned? If not, I'm down to brake my verginity..

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 9th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Does the bike have to be tag to hit all the areas mentioned? If not, I'm down to brake my verginity..

I bet you could get away with it. Even if we do hit the streets, if you ride in mid pack you'll be just fine. :p

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 9th, 2012, 11:57 AM

And on another note, is the 426 up and running?

SOUN1
Oct 9th, 2012, 12:35 PM
The carbs may need cleaning , I'm hoping to start her up in the next day or two and see what eles needs replacing before your trip.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 9th, 2012, 03:02 PM
The carbs may need cleaning , I'm hoping to start her up in the next day or two and see what eles needs replacing before your trip.

get'r done son!

freeriders98
Oct 9th, 2012, 03:05 PM
get'r done son!

x2

SOUN1
Oct 10th, 2012, 02:31 PM
So, 11-10-12 is a SOLID DATE? It maybe me + 2 more.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 10th, 2012, 03:16 PM
So, 11-10-12 is a SOLID DATE? It maybe me + 2 more.

11-10 is the date. I'll see if BK can change this thread into an event now.

Fulcrum
Oct 14th, 2012, 03:55 AM
Interested.....new to DS

montibank
Oct 14th, 2012, 12:30 PM
What kinda ds?

Plated dirtbike or world tourer? Or something in between?

Fulcrum
Oct 14th, 2012, 02:03 PM
What kinda ds?

Plated dirtbike or world tourer? Or something in between?

Something in between, WR250R

montibank
Oct 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Cool.

up in smoke
Oct 14th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Spot?

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 14th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Spot?

Bald Mtn?

jwoltz
Oct 15th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I would love to go on this trip to ride bald mtn. and meet some fellow ds riders. I have been riding by myself since i got my bike, and would much rather be with a partner / group. I have a truck as well, so i could help in pulling a trailer or another bike if needed. :popcorn:

freeriders98
Oct 15th, 2012, 08:59 AM
I would love to go on this trip to ride bald mtn. and meet some fellow ds riders. I have been riding by myself since i got my bike, and would much rather be with a partner / group. I have a truck as well, so i could help in pulling a trailer or another bike if needed. :popcorn:

Welcome!! Good to have another dirty rider!!

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 15th, 2012, 09:04 AM

Sounds like a plan! Looks like were getting a nice lil group going. Im going to see about changing this thread to an event.

freeriders98
Oct 15th, 2012, 09:52 AM
So what is everyone thinking, load bikes up and drive up to Shaver, unload, ride Bald and some other roads/trails?

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 15th, 2012, 09:59 AM
So what is everyone thinking, load bikes up and drive up to Shaver, unload, ride Bald and some other roads/trails?

sounds like a plan to me.
Nov 10th. We can meet at the Chevron on Temperance and Alluvial right off hwy168. What time should we meet?

SOUN1
Oct 15th, 2012, 10:18 AM

Since my dirt bike is not plated, I rather do trails but at the same time I'm not going to ruine you guys fun if you guys hit the pavement. I think my buddy is still going so, we'll just brake off from you guys and regroup later.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 15th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Since my dirt bike is not plated, I rather do trails but at the same time I'm not going to ruine you guys fun if you guys hit the pavement. I think my buddy is still going so, we'll just brake off from you guys and regroup later.

Plated or not, will definitely be spending majority of our time on the dirt.

freeriders98
Oct 15th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Plated or not, will definitely be spending majority of our time on the dirt.

Thats what I was thinking, I don't really want to ride from Fresno up there on my dirt tire...it would probably eat the rest of my tire. But I think the Dual Sport guys, park in Shaver. Those with non-plated meet us up a little further up in the dirt roads. Just thinking out loud. I am good with whatever.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 15th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Thats what I was thinking, I don't really want to ride from Fresno up there on my dirt tire...it would probably eat the rest of my tire. But I think the Dual Sport guys, park in Shaver. Those with non-plated meet us up a little further up in the dirt roads. Just thinking out loud. I am good with whatever.
since were all trucking it lets just all park at the same place.

freeriders98
Oct 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
since were all trucking it lets just all park at the same place.

Yeah I was kinda thinking that as I hit submit. I agree, no sense in splitting the group up to ride 3 miles of paved road...:weirdface:

So are we meeting in Fresno, or up there?

jwoltz
Oct 15th, 2012, 12:36 PM
My first group DS ride, so pumped!!!!! If somebody has a trailer and wants to car-pool, I have no issues pulling it up to save you some money. I can fit 3-4 large adults no problem. just shoot me a p.m.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 15th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah I was kinda thinking that as I hit submit. I agree, no sense in splitting the group up to ride 3 miles of paved road...:weirdface:

So are we meeting in Fresno, or up there?

Chevron on Herndon Temperance. Now what time do we want to head out?

freeriders98
Oct 15th, 2012, 01:03 PM
My first group DS ride, so pumped!!!!! If somebody has a trailer and wants to car-pool, I have no issues pulling it up to save you some money. I can fit 3-4 large adults no problem. just shoot me a p.m.

I have a small trailer that will fit 2 bikes.

Will we could maybe jump in with him, since his truck sounds like it might have more room than yours.

I'm thinking we can probably get everyone up there in 2, maybe 3 trucks.

Fulcrum
Oct 15th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Nov 10th. We can meet at the Chevron on Temperance and Alluvial right off hwy168. What time should we meet?

I went to go mark this on the calendar, and completely forgot I already have a obligation on that Saturday. So I'm out.
Damn! I rarely make plans that far in advance.
Next time I guess.

jwoltz
Oct 15th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Sounds great to me. As it gets closer to the date and things become finalized, let me know where to go to get you guys and what time.

montibank
Oct 15th, 2012, 07:47 PM
If I can go I will DR it up the hill on this sketchy as hell on the road kenda rear tire. Gotta burn this thing up, its gotta go hhehe.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Might bring some of the adv ds'ers with me if they wanna come play.

McKay
Oct 15th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Why not have the meeting/staging area at Tamarack Sno Park parking lot? Plenty of room for trucks and trailors. Trail starts right in lot and there are crappers for those who are brave enough. Green stickers or plates can ride right out of the lot, legally. Plenty of trails to ride out of the area for all skill levels.

I was up there last weekend, kinda dusty but not too bad, ran into a bunch of people on a razor drinking margaritas out of a 12 volt blender, I passed.

Id like to tag along, are the Lemoore Kawi 2 smoke boys still around?

freeriders98
Oct 15th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Why not have the meeting/staging area at Tamarack Sno Park parking lot? Plenty of room for trucks and trailors. Trail starts right in lot and there are crappers for those who are brave enough. Green stickers or plates can ride right out of the lot, legally. Plenty of trails to ride out of the area for all skill levels.

I was up there last weekend, kinda dusty but not too bad, ran into a bunch of people on a razor drinking margaritas out of a 12 volt blender, I passed.

Id like to tag along, are the Lemoore Kawi 2 smike boys still around?

Jeff!!!! I have been meaning to text you about this ride!!! I know Tim was waiting on some parts for his 500. I'll have to shoot him a text and see what his status is on his bike!

SHLEPY
Oct 15th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Ahhhh McKay buddy im still here ill have the beast together and running tomarrow been real busy coaching soccer so im pretty much only able to ride on sundays for atleast a month or more you or any body else can reach me at 559 8one6 2232 if no one answers just text i done went and lost my phone again.:)

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 15th, 2012, 09:44 PM

Id like to tag along, are the Lemoore Kawi 2 smike boys still around?

good too see you back Jeff! This ride is shaping up to be a good one.

SHLEPY
Oct 15th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I see Will siad the tenth of nov if every one wants to move it to the 11th we could meet in frsno an just load up my trailer i can fit every one.

SHLEPY
Oct 15th, 2012, 10:22 PM
McKay check your PM,s

ModdedRaptor559
Oct 15th, 2012, 11:06 PM
I might be in if its green sticker safe and intermediate riding.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 15th, 2012, 11:08 PM

Should be green sticker safe and the riding should be fun and doable for everyone.

McKay
Oct 16th, 2012, 06:44 AM

Im high beginner to low intermediate and ride there often. Plenty to do for all skill levels and its pretty tough to get in over your head there. There are many options to turn out if one needs too.

I have yet to make it to the top of the Brewer Lake trail, I get to that last dam hill full of huge, loose boulders and turn around everytime.

Tamarack will be closing sometime in late November. Ill call the trail boss and find out when if he knows yet.

NOTE: if you dont have a spark arrestor and like your bike, dont come without one. They are dam serious there about fire especially now and you may loose your bike if caught without one.

JonJon
Oct 16th, 2012, 07:51 AM
I went yesterday to make sure the mountain was still there for you guys. :p

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 16th, 2012, 08:34 AM
I went yesterday to make sure the mountain was still there for you guys. :p

Hey thanks for looking out for us! :p Now have you requested for the 10th off yet!!! :evilgrin0013:

JonJon
Oct 16th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Hey thanks for looking out for us! :p Now have you requested for the 10th off yet!!! :evilgrin0013:

Nope! Taking a Saturday off is a rare occurrence. Take a Monday off and come ride with me! :D

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 16th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Nope! Taking a Saturday off is a rare occurrence. Take a Monday off and come ride with me! :D

Hhahahaha Maybe I will!

SHLEPY
Oct 16th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Well got the 500 running and am ready to ride any body up for a Sunday ride:evilgrin0013:

montibank
Oct 16th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Well got the 500 running and am ready to ride any body up for a Sunday ride:evilgrin0013:

Pismo?

montibank
Oct 16th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Montibank, You might want to remind them that the sno park season begins November 1. They will need parking permits for Tamarack Sno Park if they plan to stage there and not get tickets.:deal

By the way, I think that the sno park dates are ridiculous and a scam for $$.:puke1

Scrambleon (http://advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19827288&postcount=11210)

Forwarded info just FYI

up in smoke
Oct 16th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Forwarded info just FYI

I believe shuteye/whisky falls would be a better ride for this time of year.

freeriders98
Oct 16th, 2012, 07:54 PM
I am up for either. Haven't ridden either of them. As long as we have a good time and everyone makes it home at the end of the day I'm good!!

SOUN1
Oct 17th, 2012, 07:56 AM
:word: I'll ride where ever...

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 17th, 2012, 08:15 AM
I believe shuteye/whisky falls would be a better ride for this time of year.

Is this up by Bass Lake?

up in smoke
Oct 17th, 2012, 08:41 AM
yes

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 18th, 2012, 12:37 PM
yes

So Whiskey Falls it is. Date is Nov 10th. Now where and what time do we want to meet?

freeriders98
Oct 18th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Are we going to try and carpool, take minimal vehicles or just show up and roll out.

I'll need to bum a ride either way!

montibank
Oct 18th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Are we going to try and carpool, take minimal vehicles or just show up and roll out.

I'll need to bum a ride either way!

I take it the light inspection didnt go so well or hasn't happened yet? I have no plans for next week after work if you want to bring it over.

Speaking of ... Soun, when you dropping the 426 off?

up in smoke
Oct 19th, 2012, 12:34 AM
So Whiskey Falls it is. Date is Nov 10th. Now where and what time do we want to meet?

Nug, help us out with this ride. Im thinking central camp to shuteye then goat trail back?

freeriders98
Oct 19th, 2012, 06:14 AM
I take it the light inspection didnt go so well or hasn't happened yet? I have no plans for next week after work if you want to bring it over.

Speaking of ... Soun, when you dropping the 426 off?

I haven't done it yet. I just got the parts I ordered a couple days ago, and haven't had a chance to wire it all up.

I decided to get the small Tusk battery and run all LED flashers strictly from the battery. This keeps the signals its own system without ever tapping into the wiring of the bike. The LED's shouldn't draw much from the battery, so I will only have to charge the battery occasionally. Simple, clean, effective...hopefully:D

GreeNug
Oct 19th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Nug, help us out with this ride. Im thinking central camp to shuteye then goat trail back?

I love riding the whiskey area, so much fun terrain to ride. I usually meet everyone at the chevron in North Fork and then drive up a half hour to just past the first gate to stage and unload if we're on sticker'd bikes.

From there it is a few small warm up trails to the falls for a quick look and picture. We can hit a nice trail out of that area to the lower crossover trail, 2 water crossings and a few miles later we will be on central camp road. Central camp up to Shuteye peak lookout for another picture op. and then back into the whiskey area via the upper crossover trail.

I would say its about a 65 mile loop or so and we can cut that shorter a bit by skipping the falls stop. Most of the trails I mentioned are beginner / intermediate rider approved with only one quasi difficult climb that I can think of on the trail out of the falls area.

What cha think? :D

GreeNug
Oct 19th, 2012, 07:28 AM
The lower crossover trail -

http://youtu.be/hlu6rVFOgFY?hd=1

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 19th, 2012, 08:18 AM
I love riding the whiskey area, so much fun terrain to ride. I usually meet everyone at the chevron in North Fork and then drive up a half hour to just past the first gate to stage and unload if we're on sticker'd bikes.

From there it is a few small warm up trails to the falls for a quick look and picture. We can hit a nice trail out of that area to the lower crossover trail, 2 water crossings and a few miles later we will be on central camp road. Central camp up to Shuteye peak lookout for another picture op. and then back into the whiskey area via the upper crossover trail.

I would say its about a 65 mile loop or so and we can cut that shorter a bit by skipping the falls stop. Most of the trails I mentioned are beginner / intermediate rider approved with only one quasi difficult climb that I can think of on the trail out of the falls area.

What cha think? :D

Sounds like an awesome loop. So how about we just meet at RiverBux Saturday morning (7-8am) and just hop on the 41 from there? Does that work?

SHLEPY
Oct 19th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Man i would really love to do this ride with you guys but i cant do sat till soccer season is done if any one wants to do any riding before then on sundays or week days mon wed or fridays hit me up its been about 4 months since i been out.

4point
Oct 19th, 2012, 07:24 PM
At this point I'll go. Unless work gets in the way.

SOUN1
Oct 22nd, 2012, 07:48 AM
I'm game..+1..I still need a couple of gears but I'm good to when the date comes..

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:20 AM
I'm game..+1..I still need a couple of gears but I'm good to when the date comes..

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

jwoltz
Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
Nov. 10 needs to hurry up!
Got my new rear tire in the mail a few days back. Only have a few rides left on the oem tire. Looking to cook it so i can put the new one on for the ride. No sense having a half worn tire in the garage.

Anybody looking for a day ride this weekend? I'll drive us to a destination of your liking no prob (within reason!). I would like to hit up some single-track if possible. With the weather the way it is, should be descent.

up in smoke
Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
Nov. 10 needs to hurry up!
Got my new rear tire in the mail a few days back. Only have a few rides left on the oem tire. Looking to cook it so i can put the new one on for the ride. No sense having a half worn tire in the garage.

Anybody looking for a day ride this weekend? I'll drive us to a destination of your liking no prob (within reason!). I would like to hit up some single-track if possible. With the weather the way it is, should be descent.

whatcha thinking?

jwoltz
Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:19 PM
I am in for anything to be honest. I usually ride up around the west side of blue canyon then back towards bretz mill area. Would like to go somewhere new though to be honest.. Anything worthy there in squaw valley? I live right off the 180 near Sanger, so not to far from you.

montibank
Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:13 AM
I live right off the 180 near Sanger, so not to far from you.

Hummm... Right by my house sounds like. Can't get out this weekend though.

jwoltz
Oct 23rd, 2012, 04:47 PM
(Montibank) Whenever you have time, I am in. I have most weekends off until wrestling season starts Nov.30 I will only have Sundays from that point until March 5 with an occasional free weekend. Looking forward to meeting some Dual Sport folks soon and gaining knowledge/ experience from the masters around here!

Up in Smoke, We could go up behind pine flat from your place, or I could drive us to "Doyles (RIP)" and go from there. I believe it is about 65-75 miles round trip from truck to truck, and there are a few trails I have not taken yet. One, my hunting buddy said is pretty wicked in his jeep. Also, there is a trail that goes down hill for quite a ways towards Bretz Mill, not sure how far I went, but heard it goes all the way from the top to the camp ground. If it sounds good, I'm all in sat or sun.

up in smoke
Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:59 PM
(Montibank) Whenever you have time, I am in. I have most weekends off until wrestling season starts Nov.30 I will only have Sundays from that point until March 5 with an occasional free weekend. Looking forward to meeting some Dual Sport folks soon and gaining knowledge/ experience from the masters around here!

Up in Smoke, We could go up behind pine flat from your place, or I could drive us to "Doyles (RIP)" and go from there. I believe it is about 65-75 miles round trip from truck to truck, and there are a few trails I have not taken yet. One, my hunting buddy said is pretty wicked in his jeep. Also, there is a trail that goes down hill for quite a ways towards Bretz Mill, not sure how far I went, but heard it goes all the way from the top to the camp ground. If it sounds good, I'm all in sat or sun.

look http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showthread.php?p=215993#post215993

freeriders98
Oct 24th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Guys can I just say that I am pumped!!! Its been to long since I was able to get a good ride in. I was hoping to get a lot more in this summer, looks like I'll have to get some good desert riding in this winter!

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 24th, 2012, 03:26 PM
hell yeah! This is going to be a blast!