PDA

View Full Version : Team Flatline Riders

tbolt33
Jun 4th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Hey guys Team TF is always out and about in the fresno hills. If you like to ride hard but safe and or just wanna have good company! Contact me for up coming rides or local meet ups. We always welcome new riders to come and ride with us. :word:

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Team Flatline are a good group of people. I'll have to join you guys soon for a ride. It's been too long for me since I've played in the twisties.

racrbikgirl
Jun 5th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Hey guys Team TF is always out and about in the fresno hills. If you like to ride hard but safe and or just wanna have good company! Contact me for up coming rides or local meet ups. We always welcome new riders to come and ride with us. :word:

I'm not familiar with all the new memebers of FL but they are a good crew to ride with. Lots of them are balls out kinda riders, but they do work together and keep a close eye on the less experience rider. If you do chose to ride with them, please ride your own ride. DO NOT try to keep up with they're most experience riders. They are fast!! :). They are a great group of guys/riders to ride and shot the chit with and they have never been the type of club to pressure you into joining. As far as I can remember, correct me if i'm wrong Brad, but anyone is welcome anytime regardless if ur a FL member or not.

:popcorn:

tbolt33
Jun 5th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Yes sir we encourage everyone to ride at there at there own pace!!! Te any rider is welcome to ride with us!!!!!!

Juanito
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:21 PM
I'm not familiar with all the new memebers of FL but they are a good crew to ride with. Lots of them are balls out kinda riders, but they do work together and keep a close eye on the less experience rider. If you do chose to ride with them, please ride your own ride. DO NOT try to keep up with they're most experience riders. They are fast!! :). They are a great group of guys/riders to ride and shot the chit with and they have never been the type of club to pressure you into joining. As far as I can remember, correct me if i'm wrong Brad, but anyone is welcome anytime regardless if ur a FL member or not.

:popcorn:

True great people to ride with. Sucks I moved away. Really enjoyed riding every weekend. Made some great freindships also.

DeeRozzi
Jun 11th, 2012, 01:28 PM

Hey bro....lookin for some people to ride with that have experience, that i can both feel safe with and learn from. i love to join in on your next ride. I think i saw your team a couple weeks ago at the top of 4 lanes. I was at cressmans. anyways, my name is Dennis number is 559-389-4 zero 8 zero lookin forward to hearing from you.

KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP!!!

tbolt33
Jun 11th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Sweet deal Dennis. Text message sent

danielquezada
Jul 17th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Hey my name is Daniel, I ride a hayabusa and I've been looking for a club to ride with. contact me at 696-5516 for your next ride or meeting.

SF Boyz
Jul 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM
They just require a jump in.....

montibank
Jul 18th, 2012, 12:09 AM

Hehe... He is only kidding. I think. :p

tbolt33
Jul 18th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Hey my name is Daniel, I ride a hayabusa and I've been looking for a club to ride with. contact me at 696-5516 for your next ride or meeting.

Sorry for the delayed response I'll shoot you a message later today about details on our sat ride!!!!

rated_r1
Jul 18th, 2012, 08:00 AM

No, Nik said they make the noob roll two die. The number that comes up is the number of members that get to...... :evilgrin0013:

SF Boyz
Jul 18th, 2012, 09:57 AM
No, Nik said they make the noob roll two die. The number that comes up is the number of members that get to...... :evilgrin0013:

He meant dice not die... Give him a break, he did get kerman education:evilgrin0013:

rated_r1
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:53 PM
He meant dice not die... Give him a break, he did get kerman education:evilgrin0013:

Yea yea I was thinking ass backwards. 1-die.

ErickNdP
Aug 2nd, 2012, 10:36 PM
Any TF riders in Visalia on this forum? Or just the Fresno guys?

tbolt33
Aug 4th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Any TF riders in Visalia on this forum? Or just the Fresno guys?

I think there are a few but It's mostly Fresno Chp...... We have a few riders that meet up with us from your area though.

ErickNdP
Aug 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Oh ok. And by Chp I assume you mean Highway patrol? Or no.

sergioeortega
Aug 5th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Oh ok. And by Chp I assume you mean Highway patrol? Or no.

no is fresno chapter

ErickNdP
Aug 6th, 2012, 12:12 AM
no is fresno chapter

Oh haha ok got it. I was like :weirdface:

ninjanono
Aug 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM
whats up team flatliners my name is nono im trying to get friday night bike night at hooters pop off this friday. you guys should come out i would like to make a big turn out. so far i got about 18 riders down to go.

Gixxerchik9
Aug 6th, 2012, 04:11 PM
What time is everyone planning on showering up? I'll send a text out to our members. I'm sure we can get a good size group to show up!

ninjanono
Aug 6th, 2012, 04:23 PM
What time is everyone planning on showering up? I'll send a text out to our members. I'm sure we can get a good size group to show up!

The hours are from 6-9 we will be there about 6:30- 7 by the time guys get out of work get ready and ride out

Gixxerchik9
Aug 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Sounds good! We'll see you guys there!

ErickNdP
Aug 6th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Sounds good! We'll see you guys there!

I am in Visalia too. Think I can ride out with you guys? If thats cool lemme know what time.

Gixxerchik9
Aug 7th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Sure. For any Visalia riders, we can meet at the downtown Starbucks on Main St. How about 5:15pm, with kickstands up at 5:30pm. See you there on Friday.

tbolt33
Aug 7th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Yeah buddy we will be there !!!!!

DeeRozzi
Aug 7th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Yup Yup. I'm there, just Wish they could put a dj on the patio or something... At least try n make n event out of it.

SOUN1
Aug 8th, 2012, 12:58 PM
The event has dicounted beer and food and buying raffles to help benifit the burn or truma center.If you win the grand prize raffle, you get half of the money.

Big Kahuna
Aug 9th, 2012, 08:49 AM
So, we're talking Hooters in Fresno, tomorrow night, the 10th of August?

Gixxerchik9
Aug 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM
That's correct! :)

ErickNdP
Aug 9th, 2012, 03:08 PM
That's correct! :)

Won't be able to make it tomorrow night. Have a good time guys. Someone have a beer for me. Or two :P

Big Kahuna
Aug 10th, 2012, 10:48 AM
It's going to be a hot one today, but I'm planning on riding down!

Big Kahuna
Aug 10th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Where is everyone?

tbolt33
Aug 11th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Where is everyone?

You know how all these damn bike riders roll "LATE"... LOL Nice seeking the REPSOL crew in affect

edaldana89
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Any way i can join the club? Its been awhile , i have been riding with nik, chris, and jerry. Time to join you guys.

Sticka
Nov 8th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Any way i can join the club? Its been awhile , i have been riding with nik, chris, and jerry. Time to join you guys.

Anyone can join. Just be sure to take your.....

DeeRozzi
Nov 8th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Anyone can join. Just be sure to take your.....

Lol. No, not anyone can join... And what's Anal lube?? Must be a Sanger thing. Wooot Wooot

edaldana89
Nov 8th, 2012, 10:01 AM
That made me crack up, if thats the case i am out, lol i am joking .

aaw749r
Nov 8th, 2012, 10:55 AM
And here I was thinking that the only use for cinnamon was the other end of that same hole. Silly me.

nigglite
Nov 13th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Hey whats up everyone, just wanted to introduce myself..
My name is Tom im new to Fresno (from LA), started riding about 8 months ago, and looking to learn from whoever knows a lot. I ride everyday, bright blue sv650s in fresno and clovis (usually wearing an alpine star riding vest) if you see me, im always looking to ride with people, and also i saw that you guys go into the foothills around here... ive been to a couple of the known roads and loving it, definitely wanna see what other places are around here...so if its an open invite on the rides ill probably be joining you

DeeRozzi
Nov 15th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Hey whats up everyone, just wanted to introduce myself..
My name is Tom im new to Fresno (from LA), started riding about 8 months ago, and looking to learn from whoever knows a lot. I ride everyday, bright blue sv650s in fresno and clovis (usually wearing an alpine star riding vest) if you see me, im always looking to ride with people, and also i saw that you guys go into the foothills around here... ive been to a couple of the known roads and loving it, definitely wanna see what other places are around here...so if its an open invite on the rides ill probably be joining you

Hey Tom. Pm sent. Look forward to meeting you brotha.

SteveBFirebolt
Nov 15th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Hey everyone! Im Steven and I recently moved too Fresno for helicopter flight school. I ride a 2004 Buell XB12R Firebolt (a dream in the corners!). I will ride in any weather, rain or shine. Ive been riding for almost 4 years now, owned many different bikes but never able to keep more than one at a time. I would really like to go on a ride with you guys sometime!

DeeRozzi
Nov 15th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Hey everyone! Im Steven and I recently moved too Fresno for helicopter flight school. I ride a 2004 Buell XB12R Firebolt (a dream in the corners!). I will ride in any weather, rain or shine. Ive been riding for almost 4 years now, owned many different bikes but never able to keep more than one at a time. I would really like to go on a ride with you guys sometime!

Whats up steven. Welcome. I will pm you with info.

jrollefson
Nov 27th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Hello,
I have now lived in Fresno, CA for a year now and would like the opportunity to ride with a M.C. I have heard great things about Team Flatline! I just purchased a 00' unrestricted Busa and I think it's time to get involved with a team and community of riders who share the same passion of being on two wheels as I do!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

- Jeremy

Juanito
Nov 28th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Great group of people to ride with!!

GixxerKRS
Dec 30th, 2012, 02:05 AM
How's it going the names Chris.I was on your facebook page for Flatline I joined the ride for the first ride of the new year on tuesday. Do you know where we will be riding or is that still being figured out. Was just wondering but I will still be there. Looking forward to riding with you all. :chase:

Teedeejay1
Jan 24th, 2013, 09:05 PM
hello all, fresh in fresno for about 2 months now but looking for more bike enthusiasts to ride with. Never been to the twisties but would love to go run for a few hours. I want to begin stunting but I need guidance in certain areas PLUS help fixing my bike when I drop it lol hmu though for any and all info (I have a fam so can only get out sometimes, im sure some of you know how that is) but im READY TO RIIIIIDE:evilgrin0013:

treyvionnjackson@gmail.com

Ozzy
Apr 23rd, 2013, 01:05 PM
Looking for a good group to ride with, I have been riding solo for 7 years!

DeeRozzi
Apr 23rd, 2013, 01:37 PM
Looking for a good group to ride with, I have been riding solo for 7 years!

PM sent. Welcome to the show. Hope to see you out soon.

Ozzy
Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:58 PM
PM sent. Welcome to the show. Hope to see you out soon.

I will see ya Sunday,I'm going to come out for your ride!

DeeRozzi
Apr 23rd, 2013, 07:02 PM
I will see ya Sunday,I'm going to come out for your ride!

Cool. Sounds good brotha. I saw you signed up on our Facebook event. See ya this weekend.

J. Young
May 14th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Hey fellow riders, I'm new to the motorcycle scene and am looking for a group to ride with. I live in Fresno and a guy mentioned that I should come out and ride with a Team Flatline some time.

DeeRozzi
May 14th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Hey fellow riders, I'm new to the motorcycle scene and am looking for a group to ride with. I live in Fresno and a guy mentioned that I should come out and ride with a Team Flatline some time.

Hey J... yeah we ride the Twisties just about every weekend if weather permits. We also take trips to the coast, do bike nights in town. Ect. Your more then welcome to join us on our rides. We have a great group of guys and gals...all different skill levels. Our goal is to have fun, n make sure everyone is safe. If you have a Facebook. . You can go to Team Flatline Ryders Fresno, go to our events and join a ride. I can also forward you the texts I send out about our rides. Just PM me your number. . Look forward to hearing from you.
-D.Rozzi
Road Captain

J. Young
May 14th, 2013, 02:19 PM
J. Young here in the forum. Looking to cruise around and attend the meets with the flatline team. But the thing is I forgot to Dave one of the team members n number so if anybody knows, text/email me. 559-765-5769. Much appreciated.

DeeRozzi
Jul 4th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Some recent pics.. rippin around Auberry n Powerhouse.

DucatiDon
Jul 6th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Great ride today with Albert, Bob Mikey, Ryan and Christine! You guys rock!

Its also awesome to see a sexy lady railing a bike, and talking ****......LUV It!!

Will definitely do more rides with y'all!!

Master Chief
Jul 23rd, 2013, 04:29 PM
Great pics! When's the next ride?

DeeRozzi
Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:06 PM
Great pics! When's the next ride?

Master Chief. .
We ride every weekend. Rides are set up on our Facebook: Team Flatline Ryders Fresno (you can join there)
If you dont have Facebook. . PM me your number and I will text you upcoming ride details.

Master Chief
Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:16 PM
I found and liked your team's page the other day and haven't seen anything in my feed. I'll go to your page and check for details.

DeeRozzi
Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:35 PM
I found and liked your team's page the other day and haven't seen anything in my feed. I'll go to your page and check for details.

Sorry..The new Facebook update sucks... the events use to be right at the top of the page.. but now you have scroll thru the timeline to find the events.

2theDoubleR
Aug 25th, 2013, 05:02 PM
I just hit up your guy's FB page... I'm from Visalia and would love to meet and ride with some good people. Only had my bike for about 2 months but doing good so far. HMU

DeeRozzi
Aug 26th, 2013, 05:22 PM
I just hit up your guy's FB page... I'm from Visalia and would love to meet and ride with some good people. Only had my bike for about 2 months but doing good so far. HMU

What's up Bryan. .. you're more than welcome to come out with us anytime. Details for the Rides are on our page. So join anytime. Hope to see you out some time.

nik
Aug 30th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Ride tomorrow morning if anyone's interested.