PDA

View Full Version : Whos free saturday for some dirt?

McKay
May 30th, 2012, 09:43 PM
I am, thats who! :applause::applause:
The wife is out of town.

Anybody headed out? Im interested in shuteye and the surrounding areas. Im a new rider on two wheels but I think I can hold my own fairly well.

Will, hows the 125?

GsxR1000Ryda
May 30th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Will, hows the 125?

duuuuuuuuude...........................

:(

McKay
May 30th, 2012, 10:24 PM
lol, anything I can do to help?
Really, Im down to help out. Im a helicopter mech but Im sure I can fix that little ole engine.

McKay
May 30th, 2012, 10:24 PM
duuuuuuuuude...........................

:(

Wanna borrow my TRX450R quad and take me someplace cool?

SHLEPY
May 30th, 2012, 10:25 PM
McKay ill be out sunday same place Kc my self and one of his friends your welcome to come out with us if you want to do miami again.:weirdface:

McKay
May 30th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Ok, Id really like to explore Shuteye and that area but I need a guide for there.

Keep me posted, I think I still owe you guys a Negra Modelo, no?

SHLEPY
May 30th, 2012, 10:46 PM
lol ive never even heard of that place may be next time we can hit that place up im all ways willing to try new places.but i will be out there sunday.

SHLEPY
May 30th, 2012, 10:47 PM
And i never turn down a free beer.

McKay
May 30th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Ok, what about Saturday?

SHLEPY
May 30th, 2012, 10:50 PM
I got a BBQ i have to go to sat.

GsxR1000Ryda
May 31st, 2012, 12:15 PM
lol, anything I can do to help?
Really, Im down to help out. Im a helicopter mech but Im sure I can fix that little ole engine.
As weird as it sounds, I've been putting my 125 on the back burner lately. It's not that I don't want to ride because I REALLY do and I have been suffering some serous withdrawals lately. I just need to prioritize my spending and take care of a couple things first before I can justify going out and playing. I do miss it terribly.........

junior
May 31st, 2012, 01:09 PM
As weird as it sounds, I've been putting my 125 on the back burner lately. It's not that I don't want to ride because I REALLY do and I have been suffering some serous withdrawals lately. I just need to prioritize my spending and take care of a couple things first before I can justify going out and playing. I do miss it terribly.........

that makes perfect sense will. Sacrifice a little now to play more later.

McKay
May 31st, 2012, 02:19 PM
Its PAY more later, admit it, it never fails!

GsxR1000Ryda
May 31st, 2012, 02:31 PM
Its PAY more later, admit it, it never fails!

more than I like too :p

junior
May 31st, 2012, 04:30 PM
more than I like too :p

i'll sell you the 144....:popcorn:

GsxR1000Ryda
May 31st, 2012, 04:44 PM
i'll sell you the 144....:popcorn:

dude, you're crazy! You better keep that damn bike!!

chromefonica
May 31st, 2012, 06:34 PM

Have you torn it down to figure out whats wrong with it yet? That part doesn't cost any money.

ModdedRaptor559
Jun 1st, 2012, 02:08 PM
Have you torn it down to figure out whats wrong with it yet? That part doesn't cost any money.

Clean it up really good, tear it down, and make a list... On my other bike forum some people have given away stock parts for shipping and other guys get to fix their bike at little to no cost. Maybe someone here had parts that been sitting in their garage for years and wouldn't mind them going for free to a needed hand instead of collecting dust... Worth a shot

McKay
Jun 1st, 2012, 03:45 PM
lol ive never even heard of that place may be next time we can hit that place up im all ways willing to try new places.but i will be out there sunday.

Im in, just turned down a trip to Keyesville and cheap training with Jimmy :mad:

What time, is Kc coming? and where do we meet?

Up for some BBQ burgers out there? I dont have a mini Q but Ill buy one if interested.

montibank
Jun 1st, 2012, 06:38 PM
Clean it up really good, tear it down, and make a list... On my other bike forum some people have given away stock parts for shipping and other guys get to fix their bike at little to no cost. Maybe someone here had parts that been sitting in their garage for years and wouldn't mind them going for free to a needed hand instead of collecting dust... Worth a shot

I have a collection of parts for this very reasons...

Fork seals NIB
Spokes
Cdi
Pickuo coil NIB

... All kinds of stuff I'll never use.

ModdedRaptor559
Jun 1st, 2012, 07:28 PM
I have a collection of parts for this very reasons...

Fork seals NIB
Spokes
Cdi
Pickuo coil NIB

... All kinds of stuff I'll never use.

I could come really close to building a 660 raptor out of my garage if I put all of my parts together that are just laying around....

montibank
Jun 1st, 2012, 08:19 PM
Do it!

Or just sell em on ebay and git that wr :D