PDA

View Full Version : Been gone for a while

Mr J Himself
Jan 24th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Been out of the forum thing for a while, but plan on doing some rides this summer....my last ride was in Jawbone Canyon, Mojave and Whiskey falls. Went through Knee surgery (ACL and miniscus repair/replace) so im just waiting to heal up and get strong so i can ride this summer. Hoping to ride with some of ya guys.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 24th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Welcome back! I wouldn't mind getting in on some of these rides either. Just recently got a spark arrestor for my RM.

montibank
Jan 24th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Been out of the forum thing for a while, but plan on doing some rides this summer....my last ride was in Jawbone Canyon, Mojave and Whiskey falls. Went through Knee surgery (ACL and miniscus repair/replace) so im just waiting to heal up and get strong so i can ride this summer. Hoping to ride with some of ya guys.

Welcome back - good luck w/fast healin but more importantly good healing. Take it easy till its 100%.

Mr J Himself
Jan 25th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Yeah its gunna be a long waiting game....im already itchin to wanna ride yet im only 7 weeks post op.....hey gsxr, are you having you bike worked on by a guy named Rich?

junior
Jan 25th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Yeah its gunna be a long waiting game....im already itchin to wanna ride yet im only 7 weeks post op.....hey gsxr, are you having you bike worked on by a guy named Rich?

I think rich has done some work for Will.
Rich that also owns a yz250 right? Had or has a single cab silverado.

Mr J Himself
Jan 25th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Yeah thats one of my good buddies...we have practically the same bike (mods) We been riding together alot before my surgery, but still hang...

junior
Jan 25th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Yeah thats one of my good buddies...we have practically the same bike (mods) We been riding together alot before my surgery, but still hang...

Hahaha havent seen rich in a while I rode with him at Hanford mx a couple times. Back when I had my 125. Does he still have that huge desert tank on his yz?

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 25th, 2012, 09:02 AM

I sure am. Actually dropping the bike off today to get some goodies put on.

junior
Jan 25th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I sure am. Actually dropping the bike off today to get some goodies put on.

144 kit.......:rolleyes:

JonJon
Jan 25th, 2012, 09:23 AM

:word:

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 25th, 2012, 09:48 AM

HAHAHA I wish man!. A 144 kit will be in the future possibly, but a fresh motor (top & bottom) and Race Tech springs (front & back) will have to do for now :p.

Junior, Heard you picked up your self a new cage, congrats! Now go get your self another 125 and come out and play with us again. :word:

junior
Jan 25th, 2012, 10:13 AM
HAHAHA I wish man!. A 144 kit will be in the future possibly, but a fresh motor (top & bottom) and Race Tech springs (front & back) will have to do for now :p.

Junior, Heard you picked up your self a new cage, congrats! Now go get your self another 125 and come out and play with us again. :word:

lol yea the danger ranger wasnt cutting it lol i still have it but it sits..... as much as i want a 125 Im like 80% sure im going with a fuel injected thumper.:popcorn:

after beggin my other half to the point she cant stand it lol ill be at dinner with racer x or transworld magazine 24/7.... as soon as i sell the ranger i will have enough saved up for a nice fuel injected bicycle......:p

YZTech
Jan 26th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Hahaha havent seen rich in a while I rode with him at Hanford mx a couple times. Back when I had my 125. Does he still have that huge desert tank on his yz?

haha I didnt feel like swapping the big tank.

junior
Jan 26th, 2012, 10:24 PM
haha I didnt feel like swapping the big tank.

Hahaha whats going on rich... Find a screaming deal on a bike and pass the info lol I need a bike!

YZTech
Jan 26th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Hahaha whats going on rich... Find a screaming deal on a bike and pass the info lol I need a bike!

Noda Mucho. With Mr J out for the count I haven't been ridding much but after a week in Mojave I got my fix. Yeah next time I get a sick deal im not giving it away to some little... anyway...

junior
Jan 26th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Noda Mucho. With Mr J out for the count I haven't been ridding much but after a week in Mojave I got my fix. Yeah next time I get a sick deal im not giving it away to some little... anyway...

Gotcha.....Hit me up next time you go riding I should have a bike In a few weeks

YZTech
Jan 26th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Gotcha.....Hit me up next time you go riding I should have a bike In a few weeks
Fo show, Im itchin for some track time

Mr J Himself
Jan 27th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Fo show, Im itchin for some track time

When i get healthy and strong i plan on track time...maybe even a track bike if i can get my weight down....

YZTech
Jan 27th, 2012, 01:01 AM
When i get healthy and strong i plan on track time...maybe even a track bike if i can get my weight down....

yeah I have to get skinny already. Then a 125.....

Mr J Himself
Jan 31st, 2012, 12:42 AM
same here...id love to get a 125 and ring its neck out on a track...pass up them 4t tards

YZTech
Feb 4th, 2012, 01:42 AM
same here...id love to get a 125 and ring its neck out on a track...pass up them 4t tards

WORD!