PDA

View Full Version : Tulare Cycle Park ( Who Goes)

Wpetty09
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Me and a buddy hit up the cycle park Yesterday and had a blast..... who all rides out there? Ill be there again with a few buddies on suday and im hoping to get a group together and go religiously at least once a week..... let me know if ur going or come say whats up... im on the 250 with new plastics

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:31 PM
Spanky goes there just about weekly. Up in Smoke too. I have yet to make the trip to Tulare due to bike problems but hope to make it out there real soon.

JonJon
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:35 PM
I'll start going when my project is finished.

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:35 PM

:word: !!!

rated_r1
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:37 PM

I'll start going when Will loans me his spare bike :popcorn:

Wile_E_Coyote
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Haha, no I don't... I have received less free items on here than a squid on a Suzuki (wont say names). How do I get stuck with the rep? haha.

Do you really have to ask how you get your rep? :popcorn:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:45 PM

I'll let you ride the CR under one condition. You just have to huck the biggest jump out there on the 20yr old motocross bike. :evilgrin0013:

JonJon
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:53 PM
I'll let you ride the CR under one condition. You just have to huck the biggest jump out there on the 20yr old motocross bike. :evilgrin0013:

I'll be there to watch that for sure. :popcorn:

rated_r1
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
I'll be there to watch that for sure. :popcorn:

My first time on a db and you want me to kill myself. Geez, give me a few lessons first. Haha :evilgrin0013:

JonJon
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:33 PM
My first time on a db and you want me to kill myself. Geez, give me a few lessons first. Haha :evilgrin0013:

Don't take track lessons from me. Get'em from Spanky. I'm a trail guy.

Wile_E_Coyote
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:34 PM

Captain Modest

rated_r1
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:37 PM
Do you really have to ask how you get your rep? :popcorn:

Hey hey, that started with Will wanting to introduce me into the world of Dirt Bike riding...

JonJon
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:51 PM
Captain Modest

Nah, captain weenie when it comes to jumps. My tall lanky ass is meant to stay close to the ground. :pound:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:01 PM
Nah, captain weenie when it comes to jumps. My tall lanky ass is meant to stay close to the ground. :pound:

I have a feeling that will change here shortly :popcorn:

JonJon
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:07 PM
I have a feeling that will change here shortly :popcorn:

Ya, jumping on a 125 feels like riding a BMX bike, so you are probably right. My heart will always be in trail riding tho. That's where the real fun is at. ;)

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:12 PM
Ya, jumping on a 125 feels like riding a BMX bike, so you are probably right.

:word:

rated_r1
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:35 PM
Ya, jumping on a 125 feels like riding a BMX bike, so you are probably right. My heart will always be in trail riding tho. That's where the real fun is at. ;)

I had sent an invite to Will for Sunday for some trails,hill climbing... be cool to get a good group to check it out... Out by 3-Rocks...
Kody will be going, if that makes a difference to Ladyboy JonJon... :evilgrin0013::popcorn:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:45 PM
^ out of commission, story of my life :mad:

rated_r1
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:49 PM
^ out of commission, story of my life :mad:

Rewrite that story ;)

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:56 PM
Rewrite that story ;)

I do, just about every pay check

sPAnKy1600
Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Hey I found a video of one of my last races that was taken by somebody else at tulare.... I'm # 116 I spent 40% of the race behind this guy and was able to get around him a little later in the race...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_f3HWcj0R8&feature=channel_video_title

I didn't realize how clean I race... I give dudes a ton of room to not eat *****

chromefonica
Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:16 PM
So JonJon caught the 2-stroke fever?

montibank
Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:04 PM

Ditto. Close to the ground is moderately safer, I have to go to work on monday.

JonJon
Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:50 PM
So JonJon caught the 2-stroke fever?

I've always had 2-stroke fever, just been in-between 125's lately. Got a new project to throw some TLC at tho.

chromefonica
Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:53 AM
I've always had 2-stroke fever, just been in-between 125's lately. Got a new project to throw some TLC at tho.

Oh ok. Still trying to figure out who Will is talking about then.

JonJon
Dec 3rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Oh ok. Still trying to figure out who Will is talking about then.

Probably me. I haven't had a pinger for about 6 months now.

up in smoke
Dec 3rd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Hey I found a video of one of my last races that was taken by somebody else at tulare.... I'm # 116 I spent 40% of the race behind this guy and was able to get around him a little later in the race...

Tulare Nationals 2nd Moto Novice Support - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_f3HWcj0R8&feature=channel_video_title)

I didn't realize how clean I race... I give dudes a ton of room to not eat *****

why are you at the all of the othg races?.

sPAnKy1600
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:12 PM
why are you at the all of the othg races?.

Much less pressure for me to get my feet wet, plus they grid me up with all sorts of different skill levels. Next year I'm planning on hitting as many of the AMP rounds as I can.

aaw749r
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:27 PM

I'll do it! Give me 2 hours to get the feel again and you're on. That is the suspension I'm used to, not this new fangled ultra smooth crap you young whipper snappers are so spoiled with.

I was racing when the first "long travel" suspension came out - 12 whole inches in front and 13" in back woo-hoo!!!. The damping and fork rigidity is now light years ahead of the bikes back then.