PDA

View Full Version : Anyone belong to a motorcycle club ?

CRASH972
Oct 1st, 2011, 04:54 PM
Just wondering what your club has done this year?
Or going to do in the future. Not including riding or meetings.

IE: help out charity group, car wash for someone in need, some sort of public service.

rated_r1
Oct 1st, 2011, 05:21 PM
Just wondering what your club has done this year?
Or going to do in the future. Not including riding or meetings.

IE: help out charity group, car wash for someone in need, some sort of public service.

My club has helped out in numerous car washes for friends to raise $$ for their family to pay for funerals. We have been part of back pack runs to help school kids whose families are less fortunate. We've gone to numerouse events and runs to show support to other clubs. Im sure we'll be part of a X-Mas toy gathering for less fortunate kids/families.
What info exactly is it you need?? Or what for, school?

wildbear
Oct 1st, 2011, 08:29 PM
I do my Santa-Teddy-bear give-a-way thing for the Poverello house, Fresno Rescue Mission and Community Hospital. Ramzy and some of his friends with Street Royalty help with that and I'm still looking for a cute Miss Clause to help out. LOL :rolleyes:

CRASH972
Oct 1st, 2011, 09:02 PM
I was just wondering because I haven't seen much in the way of events been talked about hear. Or may be I haven't paid attention. My wife says I have selective hearing. Could be in reading also. :D

rated_r1
Oct 1st, 2011, 09:39 PM
I was just wondering because I haven't seen much in the way of events been talked about hear. Or may be I haven't paid attention. My wife says I have selective hearing. Could be in reading also. :D

Not to many club members on here. Also we (clubs) dont tend to post on here because club events are not many/most CVR'ers cup of tea. I know there are members from 4 Fresno/Visalia MC's that frequent the site.

Mr Glow
Dec 11th, 2011, 08:52 PM
I do my Santa-Teddy-bear give-a-way thing for the Poverello house, Fresno Rescue Mission and Community Hospital. Ramzy and some of his friends with Street Royalty help with that and I'm still looking for a cute Miss Clause to help out. LOL :rolleyes:

ive seen street royalty around a lot. i always wanted to join. just never had the time to apply and do the whole prospect thing.

Cycleoflife Bob
Mar 1st, 2012, 11:14 AM
Cycle Of Life: we do great things for the community, We ride and party hard.
Add us on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/Cycleoflife209

:word: