PDA

View Full Version : Streets 4th of July and Big Track 5th/6th!

ti2ttmatt
Jun 5th, 2008, 03:33 PM
We are running 3 days in a row at Streets, and Willow Springs respectively. The transition from Friday's super technical, newly paved venue (Streets,) to Sat/Sun with the Big Track's width and speed ought to be SWEET!

Hope to see some of you there.

Calkidd
Jun 5th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Wow three days of Willow Springs, sounds like a great time. Might be a little hard since it is a holiday weekend.

Adrian, Byron and myself just got back from SOW the big track which is a fast track and fun to ride. There is a techincal aspect to it so it isn't all speed.

Is anyone interested?

Wile_E_Coyote
Jun 5th, 2008, 04:32 PM
I'm interested.

Calkidd
Jun 5th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I'm interested.As always there is a discount of 10% if 10 or more riders sign up for any event TI2TT puts on.

Wile_E_Coyote
Jun 5th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I would probably only be up for one day though. Are you thinking of doing two or three days Bryan?

And SOW or the big track?

Calkidd
Jun 5th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I would probably only be up for one day though. Are you thinking of doing two or three days Bryan?

And SOW or the big track?No, I was only wanting to ride Streets....

Wile_E_Coyote
Jun 5th, 2008, 04:59 PM
That works for me just fine.

ti2ttmatt
Jun 5th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings and I should have posted about this from the get go, B and C for Streets have a wait list. There are groups open for all three for the 5th and 6th and spots open in A for the 4th. Sorry about that.

up in smoke
Jun 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Sh1t!

Calicronic
Jun 5th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Is there a "Z" class available?:D

Calkidd
Jun 5th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Sh1t!Dude don't give me that..you could easily ride A group, both you and Adrian for sure....

BlooDSMeaR
Jun 5th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Do you guys have a 3day discount if so ill prob go

ti2ttmatt
Jun 5th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Do you guys have a 3day discount if so ill prob go

We may be able to work something out. Let me run it by the partner and I/we'll get back to ya. All 3 days could warrant some type of $'s off.

ti2ttmatt
Jun 5th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Dude don't give me that..you could easily ride A group, both you and Adrian for sure....

Hmmm... Streets is a bit tough in that it is pretty narrow with not all that awesome passing op's. The groups there are pretty important.

up in smoke
Jun 6th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Hmmm... Streets is a bit tough in that it is pretty narrow with not all that awesome passing op's. The groups there are pretty important.

see kidd, matt knows adrian and myself are to slow 4 the A group:hail: you probably could run ok in it though:cool: im thinking bw on the 4th:amerflag:

Wile_E_Coyote
Jun 6th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Well bummer!

Wile_E_Coyote
Jun 6th, 2008, 01:13 PM
The weekends are still better for me right now though. Maybe it's worth a shot to freak myself out on Willow Springs International.

ti2ttmatt
Jun 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM
The weekends are still better for me right now though. Maybe it's worth a shot to freak myself out on Willow Springs International.

I really can't stress enough that while it can be one of the fastest tracks ever, Willow Springs is a FANTASTIC venue for all skill levels. It is so wide and can be ridden as fast or as slow as you like.

aaw749r
Jun 6th, 2008, 02:24 PM
It looks pretty good for the 4th and 5th for me.
I can manage with the A's at Streets and sinced it would be my first time on WSIR I'd run B there.

yoageallen
Jun 6th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Willow springs is very forgiving! You would have to be riding very hard to be using all the track with no room to spare. Willow springs is definitely the fastest I have ever ridden.

ti2ttmatt
Jun 19th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Just giving everyone a status report. It looks like Sunday has a TON of room left. For anyone interested in some OPEN track, it looks like this one is gonna be the day.