PDA

View Full Version : Family dirt

tr1200
Aug 1st, 2011, 06:48 PM
Baby-girl's first FS road:
http://vimeo.com/27129376

Papa Duck
Aug 1st, 2011, 07:50 PM
Tom thats some little rider you got there,spending daddy time is precious time,you the man sir,i respect that in a huge way.Thanks for sharing it w/ us all.:)

jami
Aug 1st, 2011, 07:55 PM
Unreal, Tom!!! How old - or rather, how YOUNG - is she??? Just unbelievable!! She looks so comfortable on the bike, AND with speed, AND at the edge of a mountain.... Can only imagine some of your thoughts and feelings, following her doing that. Just incredible....

tr1200
Aug 1st, 2011, 08:07 PM
She's 9 now. Just moved up from a PW50 to PW80. I took the lead going up towards Cherry Gap to feel out the "traffic", then filmed her for a bit coming back down. I was crapping my pants at that point not knowing if she'd remember the instructions upon seeing an oncoming car/quad. After a bit I had to take lead again and calm my nerves. Her big smile at the end was worth it.
Cheers-
Tom

jami
Aug 1st, 2011, 08:34 PM
Ditto on Mike's comments, for sure.
I was kinda crappin' my pants just watching the video, and then kinda laughed nervously at the part where you go "Morgan?", wondering if you were trying to get her to slow down, but trying not to be alarmed..... But she was just riding so calmly and controlled, and very clearly loving it.....
That is indeed a very precious video. It'll be fun to watch the day after she takes her first podium - in a coupla years!!! Congrats!!

aaw749r
Aug 1st, 2011, 09:46 PM
That is great. Just awesome for the 2 of you. Things are straightening out some and if you still have that thing (wink wink nudge nudge) that we spoke of befor I'd like to take a look at it soon for my girl. What a great christmass gift for Josie that would be.

montibank
Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:57 PM
Baby-girl's first FS road: http://vimeo.com/27129376

Perty darn cool. Can't wait to do the same with my munchkins. :D

GsxR1000Ryda
Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
right on!

tr1200
Aug 4th, 2011, 09:01 AM
That is great. Just awesome for the 2 of you. Things are straightening out some and if you still have that thing (wink wink nudge nudge) that we spoke of befor I'd like to take a look at it soon for my girl. What a great christmass gift for Josie that would be.

Hey Ray- I finally sold the 50 (for $6/cc):D. But you are always welcome to try your daughter out on the 80- just let me know. It's only slightly heavier and has a 3-spd/no clutch.

Cheers-
HST