PDA

View Full Version : Tulare pics....

junior
Apr 27th, 2011, 10:51 AM
here are some pictures from tulare..these were taken yesterday....:)

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 27th, 2011, 11:07 AM
ohhhhhhhh man! This thread just made my palms sweaty. The anticipation is killing me! Do you see any other 125s out there Junior?

junior
Apr 27th, 2011, 11:11 AM
only one besides mine yesterday...but usually there is more...it sucked yesterday because they didnt split up the fast guys from the slower guys like myself which ment i had to ride with them or just leave.....i ended up riding...lol....will let me know when your ready man...motocross is so much fun for me.....I have so much to learn.....:word:

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 27th, 2011, 11:16 AM
only one besides mine yesterday...but usually there is more...it sucked yesterday because they didnt split up the fast guys from the slower guys like myself which ment i had to ride with them or just leave.....i ended up riding...lol....will let me know when your ready man...motocross is so much fun for me.....I have so much to learn.....:word:

I'll try to get my bike to you in Sanger this weekend if that's possible. I'm about ready to say fawk it on my rear wheel. If it pancakes it pancakes. I'll just make sure not to come up short on any big hits! Brappppppppppppppp!!

junior
Apr 27th, 2011, 11:19 AM
I'll try to get my bike to you in Sanger this weekend if that's possible. I'm about ready to say fawk it on my rear wheel. If it pancakes it pancakes. I'll just make sure not to come up short on any big hits! Brappppppppppppppp!!

hahahahahaha ....no worries man ....lmk ...still havent found a wheel huh...:(

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 27th, 2011, 11:20 AM
hahahahahaha ....no worries man ....lmk ...still havent found a wheel huh...:(

No I found one, locally too! but this month is killing with my registration and insurance due. Stupid gixxer needs to go! :rolleyes:

junior
Apr 27th, 2011, 11:24 AM
No I found one, locally too! but this month is killing with my registration and insurance due. Stupid gixxer needs to go! :rolleyes:

hahahahaha....dude i have been going and will continue to go to the track once a week...it is worth every penny man....i almost let go of my cbr to ride more dirt.....:p

just ride
Apr 27th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Maybe you should work more....
Matt

junior
Apr 27th, 2011, 03:50 PM
that would be something i can do quite a bit more.....lol

just ride
Apr 27th, 2011, 03:53 PM
that would be something i can do quite a bit more.....lol

Maybe when you are at work you can do a little more...oh wait this isn't spanky .... nevermind
Matt

junior
Apr 27th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Maybe when you are at work you can do a little more...oh wait this isn't spanky .... nevermind
Matt

hahahahahaha...no comment...but that was hilarious......:pound:.....see you tomorrow....

just ride
Apr 27th, 2011, 04:29 PM
105 and counting......

junior
Apr 27th, 2011, 04:42 PM
:peanutbutterjellyti....... great weeks so far.....

svbrady
Apr 27th, 2011, 06:34 PM
hahahahaha....dude i have been going and will continue to go to the track once a week...it is worth every penny man....i almost let go of my cbr to ride more dirt.....:p

i sold my street bike to get the bike i wanted,,its a fever man,you no,,got to have it till the ole bones cant take it no more,,then ill concentrate on street.dirt race the week up a tollhouse,,hit me up if u want to go boys,,half mx half trail,hard aze trail

JonJon
Apr 27th, 2011, 07:13 PM
i sold my street bike to get the bike i wanted,,its a fever man,you no,,got to have it till the ole bones cant take it no more,,then ill concentrate on street.dirt race the week up a tollhouse,,hit me up if u want to go boys,,half mx half trail,hard aze trail

I saw that video of you guys riding up there. You guys are nuts! :pound:

Would be fun to watch.

svbrady
Apr 27th, 2011, 07:36 PM
I saw that video of you guys riding up there. You guys are nuts! :pound:

Would be fun to watch.

its good times jon jon you should join the fun..

svbrady
Apr 27th, 2011, 07:43 PM
when i ride with guys that are way better then me i find myself getting better.i guess they just kinda suck u into getting faster and faster..i was one of the slowest guys my first race,but this weekend im gona smoke em,,well atleast some of them:D

JonJon
Apr 27th, 2011, 07:47 PM
when i ride with guys that are way better then me i find myself getting better.i guess they just kinda suck u into getting faster and faster..i was one of the slowest guys my first race,but this weekend im gona smoke em,,well atleast some of them:D

When's the racing goin down?

svbrady
Apr 27th, 2011, 07:53 PM
When's the racing goin down?

this sunday,,ther having a women,and kids class also,,they wont be racing on the full track of course,,ther gona be a bb-que to. its the last one this year. its 15 bucks that goes toward track up keep

JonJon
Apr 27th, 2011, 07:57 PM
this sunday,,ther having a women,and kids class also,,they wont be racing on the full track of course,,ther gona be a bb-que to. its the last one this year. its 15 bucks that goes toward track up keep

Can I sign up for the kids race on my 144? :evilgrin0013:

And what time? If I can make it, I'd definitely love to at least come watch.

svbrady
Apr 27th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Can I sign up for the kids race on my 144? :evilgrin0013:

And what time? If I can make it, I'd definitely love to at least come watch.

8;30 i think practice starts..race wont start till 10;00 prob, theres an a an b class, we do like a time trial on lower section to see where riders are placed,,its ride your own pace,but you will get caught up in the comp..the guy who keeps wining..just did his first enduro race at the age of 42,,,he placed 26th out of 300 guys,im no where near his level

chromefonica
Jun 28th, 2011, 08:15 AM

I didn't know you did the races up at Dave's. I've been going up there quite a bit during the week. I'm usually the only one there so its kinda nice. Trying to learn a little about track riding. Yeah that trail is a little tough. Mainly the rock part. It has claimed two clutch levers of mine already. One last week.

chromefonica
Jun 28th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Junior what day did you take those pics on? It doesn't look all that busy.

junior
Jun 28th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Junior what day did you take those pics on? It doesn't look all that busy.

They were taken on a tue. Couple weeks back.

chromefonica
Jun 28th, 2011, 10:18 AM
They were taken on a tue. Couple weeks back.

what days is the track open. thursdays would be good

junior
Jun 28th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Track is open tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Go to tularemxcyclepark.com they m
Have more info

svbrady
Jun 28th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I didn't know you did the races up at Dave's. I've been going up there quite a bit during the week. I'm usually the only one there so its kinda nice. Trying to learn a little about track riding. Yeah that trail is a little tough. Mainly the rock part. It has claimed two clutch levers of mine already. One last week.

yup i go up there for the gp races the full track. upper and lower portion,that place has claimed alot of bike parts.lots of rocks:D

KDOG
Jun 28th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Nice pictures Junior. It looks like lots of fun. I don't see you around the corner in Lemoore anymore. You must of moved.

junior
Jun 28th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Nice pictures Junior. It looks like lots of fun. I don't see you around the corner in Lemoore anymore. You must of moved.

My parents still live there but I moved to Hanford. I'm there every other day lol