PDA

View Full Version : west coast moto jam

loyd supermoto
Apr 26th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I am new to this so please do not stone me. There is up comming events of racing at Infineon Raceway on the 14/15 of may. I race supermoto when I have the money. I have a 25 foot toy haller for racing. I an looking to find racers, or those who want to try it out ie. ( beginner class). I am trying to find three racers to split the costs for gas, entery, and camping , I will transport racers and bikes. send me a message to loyd supermoto

aaw749r
Apr 26th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Good luck with your search, that will potentially help out several people.

loyd supermoto
Apr 26th, 2011, 10:49 PM
I have been trying to put together a web sight with someone , that the sole perpouse is racers helping out other racers get to events like this. If no one helps out a sport will die. And supermoto is way to much fun to let some thing like that happen to it. long live backing it in supermoto style F ing A

mrlopez
Apr 26th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Damn this is tempting :D what's loyd, is Todd playing too?

loyd supermoto
Apr 27th, 2011, 05:08 AM
I have invited him a hundred times and he is to tied down. If it is tempting than go for it you have 3 weeks to get the time off from work, and get some money together the rest is planing and load the bikes up and fit it. the track is bad ass.......

mrlopez
Apr 27th, 2011, 08:12 AM
I have invited him a hundred times and he is to tied down. If it is tempting than go for it you have 3 weeks to get the time off from work, and get some money together the rest is planing and load the bikes up and fit it. the track is bad ass.......

How much for the event/track day?

loyd supermoto
Apr 27th, 2011, 07:43 PM
It is 35.00 to get into the event as part of my crew and 50.00 to race with the supermoto usa event in side. If you do not race I think just to practce I think is 20.00, plus chip in for the gas to get there. + all of the fun of the other racing that weekend. Hay if you are down to go we can work out the details.

mrlopez
Apr 27th, 2011, 10:51 PM
It is 35.00 to get into the event as part of my crew and 50.00 to race with the supermoto usa event in side. If you do not race I think just to practce I think is 20.00, plus chip in for the gas to get there. + all of the fun of the other racing that weekend. Hay if you are down to go we can work out the details.

Sounds good, but I'm defently don't want to race in the SM USA I seen those guys on the track last monday and they fast, but I would like to get in there and just have some fun for sure.