PDA

View Full Version : Reporting posts or removal requests

Big Kahuna
Apr 19th, 2011, 11:54 AM
If you see a post that doesn't conform to the site's rules, please use the report post option that accompanies every post.

If you have posted something, and would like to have it removed, please use the report post option instead of just posting up that you would to remove your thread.

I am alerted immediately when a post is reported however, the mods (well, I guess it's just me) don't have time to read every single post. So rather than posting up about how the mods don't do anything, try using the system as it was meant to be. ;)

aaw749r
Apr 19th, 2011, 11:55 AM
thanks

JonJon
Apr 19th, 2011, 12:26 PM
I'm not trying to be a smartass here, but I can't find a report post button. :confused2:

slyder
Apr 19th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I'm not trying to be a smartass here, but I can't find a report post button. :confused2:

This is the only one i see, that says report post.

Big Kahuna
I'm not trying to be a smartass here, but I can't find a report post button. :confused2:Look under the users info on the left... :weirdface:

<---------------

Wile_E_Coyote

It's the little triangle icon with the ! in it. Lower left of post box.

<<<<<<

JonJon
Apr 19th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Look under the users info on the left... :weirdface:

Gotcha, I guess the yield sign type icon shoulda given it away. :laugh:

SyKoTiK
Apr 19th, 2011, 12:51 PM
i was only joking lol

Gfraser
Jun 5th, 2011, 05:52 PM
thanks for the info

montibank
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Well crap wish I would have figured this out before...

Now I gotta go digging for that one "been drinkin" post I put up a while back that was pretty lame when I read it sober.

Hehe thanks for the info!