Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 209

Thread: Death Riders MC

  1. #1
    ELDER NEO
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    FRESNO
    Posts
    27

    Name: NEO
    Bikes: 1975 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1000

    Default Death Riders MC

    I'm trying to start a new club in Central Valley called "Death Riders MC" I only have myself and 1 other person at the moment. I'm trying to get at least 1 or 2 more people to really kick it off. We welcome anyone who rides, and anything on 2 wheels. I'm not too sure what else I need to do. I am currently part of a Motorcycle Ministry based out of Southern California. However, I'm going to have to lay down my patch because I'm trying to get a job in Law Enforcement. I guess you could consider us an Informal Outlaw Motorcycle Club. Again, we welcome anyone on 2 wheels and any kind of bike or scooter. If interested you can email me at frontlineneo@yahoo.com call my house at 559-412-8323, or call my cell at 714-326-8648. My name is Neo. Thanks, and I look forward to talking to you soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MC.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	5569

  2. #2
    Where's my trunk monkey? Calkidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    That place
    Posts
    6,226

    Name: Bryan

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by frontlineneo View Post
    I'm trying to start a new club in Central Valley called "Death Riders MC" I only have myself and 1 other person at the moment. I'm trying to get at least 1 or 2 more people to really kick it off. We welcome anyone who rides, and anything on 2 wheels. I'm not too sure what else I need to do. I am currently part of a Motorcycle Ministry based out of Southern California. However, I'm going to have to lay down my patch because I'm trying to get a job in Law Enforcement. I guess you could consider us an Informal Outlaw Motorcycle Club. Again, we welcome anyone on 2 wheels and any kind of bike or scooter. If interested you can email me at frontlineneo@yahoo.com call my house at 559-412-8323, or call my cell at 714-326-8648. My name is Neo. Thanks, and I look forward to talking to you soon.
    Am I missing something here?

    You come from a M/C Ministry (Christian I assume) and then start up a club called Death Riders? Then you say you are trying to become a LEO and admit that the Death Riders are an Outlaw M/C club?

    Dude you might want to clarify what you just wrote.

  3. #3
    ELDER NEO
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    FRESNO
    Posts
    27

    Name: NEO
    Bikes: 1975 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1000

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    I meant what I said in the post. I did come from a Motorcycle Ministry, and I do want to start an Outlaw Club. There still can be Christians in Outlaw Clubs. I know plenty of Chaplains that are in Outlaw Clubs in Southern California.

  4. #4
    Rating: Awesome Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oakhurst
    Posts
    3,528

    Name: William
    Bikes: 1998 Honda CBR900RR, 2005 Honda CBR1000RR, 2007 Hyosung GT250R

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by frontlineneo View Post
    I meant what I said in the post. I did come from a Motorcycle Ministry, and I do want to start an Outlaw Club. There still can be Christians in Outlaw Clubs. I know plenty of Chaplains that are in Outlaw Clubs in Southern California.


    “Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle”

  5. #5
    Senior Member sanford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Reedley
    Posts
    179

    Name: Rich
    Bikes: v-strom

    Wink Re: Death Riders MC

    You should call it " Deaf Riders" then I could join cuz my wife says I can't hear!!!!!

  6. #6
    Where's my trunk monkey? Calkidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    That place
    Posts
    6,226

    Name: Bryan

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by frontlineneo View Post
    I meant what I said in the post. I did come from a Motorcycle Ministry, and I do want to start an Outlaw Club. There still can be Christians in Outlaw Clubs. I know plenty of Chaplains that are in Outlaw Clubs in Southern California.
    Ok, let's try this....what is your definition of "outlaw"? Because my definition of outlaw is someone who does not bid by the laws set forth by our governing body.

  7. #7
    ELDER NEO
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    FRESNO
    Posts
    27

    Name: NEO
    Bikes: 1975 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1000

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Nice. Do you think you might be interested in joining though?

  8. #8
    Where's my trunk monkey? Calkidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    That place
    Posts
    6,226

    Name: Bryan

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Aaaah....let me think......ummmm............NO.

    I see another "shane" episode coming.

    Hey, just hang out here and enjoy the comradere.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Clovis
    Posts
    1,790

    Name: Mike
    Bikes: 06 R1, K3 600

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Can I say I am cornfused. I really am. Me not understandy whay you are saying.
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  10. #10
    ELDER NEO
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    FRESNO
    Posts
    27

    Name: NEO
    Bikes: 1975 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1000

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    what about you Sanford?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Clovis
    Posts
    1,790

    Name: Mike
    Bikes: 06 R1, K3 600

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Me no want to be in club. I dont like peoples that much.
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  12. #12
    WHAT FOOL CBR600RIDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    CLOVIS
    Posts
    306

    Name: MIKE
    Bikes: 04 CBR 600RR...04 KX250F

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Can I say I am cornfused. I really am. Me not understandy whaT you are saying.
    I LOVE POPCORN

  13. #13
    ELDER NEO
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    FRESNO
    Posts
    27

    Name: NEO
    Bikes: 1975 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1000

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Right now, we are just looking for a few people that would be interested in joining the club.

  14. #14
    Rating: Awesome Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oakhurst
    Posts
    3,528

    Name: William
    Bikes: 1998 Honda CBR900RR, 2005 Honda CBR1000RR, 2007 Hyosung GT250R

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Me no want to be in club. I dont like peoples that much.
    I agree... except it's not that I dislike people, it's just that I seem to do much better when they aren't around.


    “Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle”

  15. #15
    ELDER NEO
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    FRESNO
    Posts
    27

    Name: NEO
    Bikes: 1975 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1000

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    cbr600, are you agreeing with him, or are you interested in joining?

  16. #16
    Senior Member Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Clovis
    Posts
    1,790

    Name: Mike
    Bikes: 06 R1, K3 600

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    I agree... except it's not that I dislike people, it's just that They dont like me around.
    Fixed
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  17. #17
    Where's my trunk monkey? Calkidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    That place
    Posts
    6,226

    Name: Bryan

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Fixed
    Look at you starting trouble.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Clovis
    Posts
    1,790

    Name: Mike
    Bikes: 06 R1, K3 600

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Calkidd View Post
    Look at you starting trouble.
    I could not help it. He left it wide open. Had to shot and score. LOL
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  19. #19
    ELDER NEO
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    FRESNO
    Posts
    27

    Name: NEO
    Bikes: 1975 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1000

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    We're just trying to get some more people to join the club. Starting out, it's going to be very informal. We're just going to have some meetings, and maybe some hang outs. As far as some of you not being people persons, no worries, like I said, very informal in the beginning.

  20. #20
    Where's my trunk monkey? Calkidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    That place
    Posts
    6,226

    Name: Bryan

    Default Re: Death Riders MC

    Quote Originally Posted by frontlineneo View Post
    We're just trying to get some more people to join the club. Starting out, it's going to be very informal. We're just going to have some meetings, and maybe some hang outs. As far as some of you not being people persons, no worries, like I said, very informal in the beginning.
    I like your tenacity kid....

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!